Matryoshka.ru

Matryoshka.ru

воскресенье, 5 сентября 2010 г.

F/W trends ZARA

Knitwear is the best bet for winter and for me this is the most pleasant thing about the whole winter story. Thanks to cosy sweaters and cardigans I can feel a little more comfy during fall/winter season, waiting for summer to knock at my door again.
I couldn't pass this knit dress from ZARA when I saw it. That was love from the first time. I have to have it!


One of the must have's is a plait knit sweater. Just like my grandma has! Perfect for matching with summer dresses and non-transparent tights.


In love with this faux-fur coat (seems like I'm a faux-fur fan!). Loafers is another must-have item of the season.


Oversized camel sweater. Perfect for cold winter nights.


Wow! - that's what I said when I saw the look. The skirt, the sweater...Ohmegod...L-O-V-E


You will see red skinny jeans very often in fashion blogs this autumn. Though I can't stand red color at all, this item seems very nice to me.


D&G is the headliner for Scandinavian pattern this F/W, but you can also find similar designs at more reasonable prices.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий