Matryoshka.ru

Matryoshka.ru

суббота, 20 ноября 2010 г.

A.F. Vandevorst Spring 2011

A.F. Vandevorst is a rather new brand for me; I've never been much aware of what two designers: Filip Arickx and An Vandevorst - were doing. Thus, Spring 2011 Collection was their première for Matryoshka Girl (which is me for sure:)
Frankly speaking the collection didn't take my breath when I first saw it. Simple silhouettes, unpretentious colours like white, grey or beige. All in all it doesn't seem to be very inspiring or impressive.
Nevertheless you can catch some tips about what to wear the next spring season. Filip Arickx and An Vandevorst claim that this spring will be all about silver shadows and drapes, gift-wraping your body like a Christmas present (never mind X-mas holidays ended a few months ago).
And you definitely need to buy at least one piece in mustard yellow!

WHAT I LIKED

These metallic pieces remind me of chain armour and middle ages. Another women-warrior inspiration? Vive Jeanne d'Arc!





No doubt the designers were eager to promote an image of the emancipated and independent woman which even has a shield to protect her from a harsh world.





Loooove the dress! Self note: find something like that for spring.


Would you like some extra mustard?



Designers themselves

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий