Matryoshka.ru

Matryoshka.ru

четверг, 3 июня 2010 г.

I am back

It's been a while since I was here last. I've been too busy these days and didn't have time to pop in here. Well, in fact I don't have much time now cause I am having my 1st exam in couple days. But I have no desire to prepare for it and do anything just to procrastinate the time.

I want to share with you a sketch I've made recently.
In this look I was inspired by my brother's shirt of a very pleasant color, pale pink. I love mens clothings, they make me feel strong but very feminine and soft. Not to look too much like a boy I'd opted for high heels and tight black leggins. The finishing stroke is an oversized clutch (I am in love with them, really want one). It looks great, very stylish... Oh, I wish I had money to by these things :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий