Matryoshka.ru

Matryoshka.ru

вторник, 27 апреля 2010 г.

I. in Wonderland

Yes, I am here, again, the second time a day and I am ready to itoduce you my first look on polyvore.com. Here is my account - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=532804. So follow it and add me to the favorites :)
OK, the look I'm going to tell you about was made (by me, of course) about 3 weeks ago. You can see below.

The main item I was inspired by is this over the knee socks which is the next season trend. These one are especially cute. Well, maybe not so cute but definitely cool. A little bit grunge, a little bit tacky, but great anyway. I like them cause they're not boring and make the look special and catchy, to say.
Then I absolutely adore this topshop sweater which is both cute and stylish. Not too infant , but not boring either. And I especially love its length - a half thigh one, I like a length like this sooo much cause it doesn't cut your body into top and bottom, but blurs out the border which makes your body look thiner and stretched out, if you know what I mean.
The bottom of the outfit is the simple, jeans shorts, rather classic. I couldn't come up with with the shoes... But I think now it might be Convers sneakers, the one of some light color, very simple not to attract too much attention. I also did without any accessories, maybe just black studded leather bracelets but nothing more.
So, the look prove very simple and casual but at the same time it definitely catches an eye. Very soft and cosy due to the sweater; shorts give us a little sport and much comfort; and at the end of the day these over the knee socks makes the outfit look very trendy, or I'll put it like "on the fashion wave" .
I hope you liked everything I wanted to put across to you, and you're not sleeping down on the keyboard at the moment :) See you soon, bye!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий