Matryoshka.ru

Matryoshka.ru

вторник, 27 апреля 2010 г.

My polyvore

Hi guys! As I have said before I am absolutely fond of fashion. I admit that I don't have a perfect taste naturally, and I think it's a real gifl like beautiful voice or an artistic gift. But like any other human ability, taste is the thing you can but only improve but even nurture, in yourself. Of course it will never be the way that really talented people have, or it will always reflect someone other's style or fashion perception... But still, it can be better than nothing, right? And years later you'll be looking through 100's (or even 1000's) of follower of your Twitter, you'll receive dozens of e-mails each day from your fans all over the world, and then you''l remember the day you decided to become someone more then a humanbeing; when you decided to be the INDUVIDUAL with the ability of expressing your personal perception of the world and fashion through your look. And I claim that a human with good taste becomes an induvidual, automatically.


Well, in fact, my today aim was to show you my polyvore account. As I don't have enough money to by new clothes very often but I've still got LOADS of fashion ideas, I found a website like POLYVORE.COM the best spot for letting them out. So, this is my account - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=532804. There you can find the fruits of my labour. Not so many yet but I'm working on it. And I work on every look very carefully trying to make not just an outfit, but a LOOK, imagining all the clothes on a real girl walking along the streets...Well it's not just a game for me. Through this I try to improve my styling potential to be more sophisticated in future, when I'll have to deal wih real clothes :) I am planning to post the looks I created here, in the blog, to make you know what inspired my, what I created the look for, what trends did I use and all that stuff. Now I'm leaving you with my polyvore here, and I really hope you'll enjoy it!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий