Matryoshka.ru

Matryoshka.ru

пятница, 23 апреля 2010 г.

Hi everyone!

Well...I'm here now, looking forward for smth new and exciting!


Now let me tell you a little about myself. I live in Moscow (it's in Russia, for you to know;)), in 2 years wll graduate from the Moscow Nuclear University. I've been studing English for...about 10 years, and my second foreign language is Spanish (Buenas noches senores y senoritas!). So sory for my mistakes, I'm really trying to do my best.




I am totally fond of fashion, I adore it! Fashion itself has become a kind of trend within last few years, more and more people, esp. youngsters and even minors, want to become designers, or stylists, or trendhunter, or magazine editors... And I can say that it seem a little bit strange to me. I mean, we now have to puzzle over our outfit every morning, and bother about if we look stylish enough for other people to appreciate our choise... It really lets me down, because I don't have enough money to by new clothes every month, and when I have to wear the same clothes from month to month... It despresses me, you know. Later I'd like to speak about fashion, and style, and selfrepresenting here, in Russia. But know I'm saying: Good night, my dear new friends, see you the other day!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий