Matryoshka.ru

Matryoshka.ru

понедельник, 26 апреля 2010 г.

Coming Back

Well, here I am. I haven't been here for a couple of days cause I was just too busy with my studing. Although I'm spending all my time at home now due to quinsy (what a weird word by the way) I don't have much time to drop in my blog.


It seems like I haven't gone out for ages... Oh my gosh! It's really horrible though a few days ago I thought it was my greatest time at home, cause I could wake up whenever I wanted (however I never let myself sleep more than 10 hours a day); I could clean the apartment all the time (am I the only person on earth who really likes doing the thing??)... Oh yes, that's the way I like my life to be :) With one exception - a lot of money and few problems with health. Yep!


Today I bumped into a blog of a girl from Moscow. You know, I am one of those people who always judge others by appearance (they call it "primae impressionis", or the first impession). I didn'tlike that girl at all. She was too perfect and I am very suspicious to people like that. But I still decided to visit her blog...Well, firstly I wasn't impressed much, it was an ordinary blog with rather ordinary foto shoots of quite an ordinary girl (but she's very stylish, I should admit).


But then I witnessed a real miracle. It was a pair of earrings made of...of...REAL BUTTERFLIES!! Could you ever imagine an accessories made of dried butterflies??


And very that moment a simple thought came into my mind. No matter how someone looks like, what does he/she wear or how behave. All this can be absolutely irrelevant if this person is abletodo smth special, smth unique. And that girl 's got a GIFT, she is incredibly talented. And I hope that she'll make a go of it soon. Honestly.

perventina.ru

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий